This is just a simple and very tasty meatball recipe, mainly the same as in Mom’s meatballs, only with a little spinach!
250g ground meat (beef, turkey, or even chicken, I generally use 90% beef)
half cup frozen cut spinach leaves (defrost it before using it though :))
1 clove garlic
1-2 fistful of dry bread
salt, pepper, paprika
fresh or dry parsley
1. Chop the onion and garlic
2. Soak the dry bread in water
3. In a bowl, mix the meat, spinach, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, paprika, parsley, egg, squeeze the bread and add it as well in pieces
4. Make balls the size of your liking (ours are normally the shape and size of an ice hockey puck)
6. Fry the balls in some oil or even in the oven.
Did you know that even half cup spinach provides you with the 28% of your Vitamin A needs for a day? Quite good news for them blogger-eyes! 🙂