I’m a Liebster Blog :)
I’ve been awarded my first ever blog awards by darling Julia from Must Come Hungry and the lovely blogger behind Filing Away Cupcakes. Thanks a million ladies! This means really a lot to me : ))
The Liebster Blog Award is an award given to talented, new bloggers with 200 followers or less. “Liebster” is a German word that means “dearest” or “favorite”. The idea is to spread bloggy love from one blog to another.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog!
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with your Liebster!
3. Copy and paste the award onto your blog!
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 more blogs with 200 followers or less, who you feel are deserving of a bit of extra recognition.
5. Let your recipients know they have been chosen by leaving them a comment on their blog.
I’m still relatively new to blogging and although I have many favorite blogs, most of them have far more than 200 followers so they do not “qualify” here unfortunately, so the first 2 out of the five blogs I’d like to present with the award are actually the 2 blogs mentioned above:
I wish you ladies to not “qualify” for this award in the future by having much much more followers that you can handle 😉
Missing 3 blogs will be added as well!
** Update 8/2/2012: Liebster Award #3: let me present this award to Giovanna @ http://bluejellybeans.wordpress.com, just take a look at her wonderful blog and you will understand why! 🙂
** Update 28/2/2012: Liebster Award #4 and #5 go to:
One Young Love – Because her blog is fun to read, crafty with good recipes and a cute little girl.
Miss Ong – Because she has some really nice ideas and recipes!!
And there we conclude the Liebster awards 🙂