Shine On Award
I have recently received a shiny new award from Diana @ Little Bits of Nice, thank you so much Diana for this appreciation and inspiration to take this blog of mine forward🙂
The rules of this award encourage the nominees to share 7 random facts about themselves, so here we go!
1. I love raspberries so much I could probably live on it. And then you might wonder why are there no recipes with raspberries? Simple, they would never live long enough around me to be used in a cake for example.
2. I love baking bread and cakes – I think it has kind of a therapeutic effect on me. And who doesn’t like the smell of something straight out of the oven?
3. I almost never watch TV but I like to go to the cinema to watch movies with cool visual and sound effects.
4. I like to read in the bathtub while enjoying a hot bath (want to check out what things I read? : ) http://www.pinterest.com/whilehewasout/my-reads/).
5. I like listening to Queen and Skrillex and easily get bored of popular songs pushed continuously via the radio.
6. I never ever go to McDonald’s, not even for a salad.
7. My sister calls me spongebob because I drink so much water and tea😀
And now My nominees!
Bonnie at http://thirstyfortea.com/
Giovanna at http://bluejellybeans.wordpress.com/
Shari at http://cookazido.wordpress.com/
Pami at http://acrusteaten.com/
Lilly Sue at http://lillysuesbitesandbrews.com
If you would like to accept and forward it, the rules are :
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back
3. Share seven random, interesting things about yourself
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the ‘Shine On’ Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
Let’s Shine On😉