I have received the Liebster award from lovely Eszter some time ago (I know, I know, sorry for the delay, the past weeks were a bit hectic around here!), and I finally got around to answer all those questions she asked me : )
So here we go – My 11 answers:
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
My boyfriend was away visiting his family in Spain, and I though a blog would be a fun way to share with him what’s happening back home (that’s where the name comes from – While He Was OUt :)). I started with random things, then it eventually turned into a food blog!
2. Is there one thing you wish you could change about yourself, what would it be?
I thought about this for a while and I will say: nothing! Be happy with who you are and accept the things you can’t change 🙂
3. If you could meet someone famous who is still living who would it be?
4. What was the most interesting class you ever took in school?
I loved the PE classes when we went ice skating!
5. What did you want to be when you were little?
I wanted to be a stewardess because I loved to fly, but since then I realized I do not want to work in the air but rather enjoy flying as a passenger.
6. If you could decorate your work-space however you wanted, what would be your feature color?
This is an interesting question… sunshine yellow maybe!
7. If your life was a book, what would be the title?
100 years to live
8. What one happy memory do you have always coming to mind?
Lately, the photo shoot with my 2 sisters for the Christmas gift pics 🙂
9. Do you prefer to read actual books or use an E-reader?
I don’t have an E-reader and I don’t think it is a good idea to get one as I mainly only read books in the bathtub… and I love the smell of old books!
10. If you could keep only one item from your wardrobe, what would it be?
It is cold now so right now I have to say the knee-high ski socks!
11. If you win some millions in lottery, what would be the first thing you buy?
The first thing… not sure, but I’d definitely buy a family van for the family with 3 small kids living in our building.
I’ll pick out 11 blogs as well to whom I can pass on this award 🙂 Stay tuned!