Fruit Yoghurt Dessert with Ladyfingers
I would like to share with You, My Dear Readers this recipe because it is so simple yet so amazing, attracts compliments like a magnet. Also it is light and fruity, perfect with almost any kind of fruits – I used fresh strawberries this time.
Ingredients for 2:
1 cup sweet greek or natural yoghurt
few pieces of fruits, chopped
4x ladyfingers (or savoiardi)
lime or any other fruits to decorate
fruit syrup or fruit juice (I used sour cherry syrup)
1. Cut the ladyfingers in half, dip them one by one in the fruit syrup. Place 2 pieces on the bottom of a glass
2. Mix the yoghurt with the chopped fruits (you may add a little sugar here if you prefer sweeter), and put the quarter of it on top of the ladyfingers
3. Add one more layer of dipped ladyfingers and fruit yoghurt mix
4. Refrigerate for a couple of hours thus the ladyfingers can soften and suck up some syrup and yoghurt.
5. Decorate as you wish and enjoy!