200ml lukewarm milk
1/2 pack (3.5g) dry yeast
1 egg yolk
25g melted butter
pinch of salt
1/2 tbsp sugar
1 cup of rasberries (I used frozen)
chopped nuts mix (it has some sugar in it, however I suggest adding a bit more sugar, chocolate chips or sweetened cocoa to make the whole experience more sweet!)
1. Warm up the flour in the microwave oven
2. Make a hole in the middle of the flour, fill it with 50ml lukewarm milk, 1/2 tbsp sugar and the yeast. Mix these 3 and wait until it becomes frothy.
3. Add the rest of the milk, the egg yolk, half of the butter and salt.
4. Knead the dough for about 10-15 minutes
5. Cover the dough ball and let it rise in a warm place for around an hour
6. On a floured surface, roll out the dough to around 1 cm thick square shape
7. Brush with the rest of the butter, sprinkle with the raspberries/nuts/chocolate anything you like
8. Roll it up tightly and cut into pieces (around 5 cm)
9. Line a pan with baking paper and place the rolls on it (not too close – they will rise!) –> at this point you can let them rise again for a while in a warm place
10. Place the pan in cold oven, turn it on to 180°C and bake the rolls until golden.