This is another recipe that I grab quite often when I’d like to put some nice looking yumminess on the dinner table that is healthy, easy to prepare and is ready fast. Although it is “only veggies” it is quite satisfying – not only for women 🙂
6 bigger mushrooms
tomato sauce (I used leftover Bolognese – without meat)
1 small onion
1 mozzarella ball
salt, pepper, parsley leaves and some olive oil
1. Remove the mushroom stems
2. Chop the zucchini, onion and mushroom stems
3. Cook the vegetables in a frying pan on a little olive oil. Add the tomato sauce, salt and pepper.
4. Sprinkle some oil on a baking pan, place the mushrooms on it and fill them with the veggie-sauce
5. Chop the mozzarella ball and place the pieces on top of the mushrooms.
6. Sprinkle with parsley leaves and olive oil
7. Place the baking pan in pre-heated oven and bake the mushrooms for about 20-25 minutes on 200°C.