Knorr Lasagne Bolognese
Here comes another big favourite for those rainy (or any other) days, from an incredibly simple and fast recipe (that you can actually find on the packaging itself of the Knorr Lasagne Bolognese). Oh, Unilever does not pay me for this post :p Still so far I find this the most delicious lasagna when you are short on time (if I don’t count the one I had in San Marino a thousand years ago…).
1 pack of Knorr Lasagne Bolognese
250 ml water
400 ml milk
250g ground beef
1. In a pan, cook the ground beef until just brown.
2. Mix the Knorr sauce base with the water and milk
3. Add the mixture to the beef and cook for 3-4 minutes after boiling
4. In a casserole, layer the sauce and the lasagna pasta squares, starting with a bit of sauce. I have a casserole where I can lay 3 pasta squares on 1 layer, I get 3 layers this way. Finish with sauce on the top.
5. Sprinkle with cheese (I use mozzarella as my Mr detests anything else :p)
6. Place the casserole in pre-heated oven and bake for about 25-30 minutes at 200 degrees C.
Careful it is hot 🙂