Favourite Dinner Choices
…those of my Mr, of course. Because asking him what to prepare for dinner he will most probably say a wrap please! Preferably, the deluxe version.
And what is a deluxe wrap?
1. We heat 1 big size soft tortilla (I like to use Mission Deli Wrap – Original or Mediterranean Herb, easy to roll and very tasty)
2. and fill it with:
– ham, or any leftover chicken, meat loaf…
– lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, carrot, cabbage mix, or any other kind of crispy veggies
– light mayo
– for the deluxe version add battered onion rings and an omelette (1 egg per wrap)
3. roll it up and DONE! Fast and delicious dinner option 😉
And for those days when we find some pretty pink salmon in the grocery store, he will definitely vote for the “Salmon a la Boda” (Wedding Salmon – let’s say, the specialty of the house, salmon with carrots, onions, honey… : ) Another very easy recipe:
2 pieces of salmon fillet (or 1 bigger for 2 persons, or more for more persons :))
1 tbsp of honey
olive oil, salt and pepper
1. Sprinkle a piece of tin foil with olive oil.
2. Place the salmon on top of it (you can remove the skin if it has any, however it is easier to remove it when it is done).
3. Add salt, pepper, maybe some oregano to your taste.
4. Distribute the sliced carrot, onion and lemon slices on top of the fillet and finish off with the honey.
5. Wrap it up in the tin foil and put it in pre-heated oven (around 200°C), depending on the thickness of the salmon slices, bake it for 15-20 minutes per cm (a 2 cm thick slice needs around 30-40 minutes to bake).
6. Open the tin foil and grill it a little so the carrots get a bit crunchy
7. Serve with mashed potatoes and enjoy!