Versatile Blogger Award!
Yay bloggy got an award! What a nice surprise on a generally “meh” day :) I have to admit such awards I consider a huge compliment – mainly when it comes from an awesome place as Acorn it the kitchen (http://acorninmykitchen.wordpress.com). I really enjoy browsing this blog and you will too, so make sure to check it out every now and then!
Following the Award rules I have to write 7 facts about myself and pass the award to 15 blogs that I think deserve it. Let’s see, shall we?
7 facts about me:
1. I am from the small and beautiful country in the middle of Europe: Hungary
2. I have a tiny minuscule kitchen (although I have seen even smaller in my life!)
3. My big dreams for the future include a huge kitchen
4. I have a daytime job of 8 hours in front of a computer screen (no, I’m not using that time to blog )
5. If I could, I travelled continuously around the globe (and beyond)
6. I speak 4 languages and planning to get familiar with even more!
7. I absolutely love reading books (novels, crime stories, fiction, you name it), mainly in the bathtub.
And here are the 15 Blogs:
I could add many more who deserve this award, next time Congrats and a big hug dear bloggers!