While We Were Out!
As this winter the snow does not seem to be willing to come to us, we had to go chasing it somewhere else. Luckily we only had to go as far as Austria to have fun in the fresh snow : ) Naturally, open air fun helps boost hunger, so we also enjoyed some delicious meals! Of course we snapped some pictures thus we can also share it with You, my dear readers. Photos taken at home (first breakfast batch) and at various spots in Western Hungary and Austria.
1. Breaded chicken sandwiches with pickles for breakfast for the long trip (pickles are separate thus the bread does not get soaked)
3. Mashed pork chops in tenderloin coat on a stick with steak potatoes and selected pickles
4. Somlói Galuska with a mountain of whipped cream, a real Hungarikum!
5. Mushroom soup for comfort after a long, cold day
6. Pork ribs with ratatouille and selected sides (I definitely want to try cooking this at home!)
7. Frankfurter sausages with amazing fresh crispy roll and mustard