Pasta Milanese alla mamma
This is another recipe from my mom – only a bit more “fitness”, she would normally add some bacon etc to pump up the taste, well we prefer the slimmer version. A very nice meal for pasta and tomato lovers!
pasta (I normally use either spaghetti, penne, or fusilli)
Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packaging.
1. Throw the cubed sausage into a frying pan and stir until starts to release the juices
2. Mix in the onions and let is simmer a bit
3. Add the mushrooms, ham, salt, pepper
4. Add the tomato sauce and bring it to a boil
5. Mix in the cheese/mozzarella pieces OR save it for later (or add the half)
6. Mix the pasta with the sauce and pour into a casserole and sprinkle with cheese if you wish
7. Place the casserole in the pre-heated oven and let it bake for a while at 200°C.